About Me

My photo
I have been creating things since I was old enough to hold a pencil, a crayon or a needle. You may be surprised what you find here.

Saturday, February 26, 2011

Jenny



This is our youngest grand-daughter, Jenny. We don't see her very often as she lives quite far away. This painting was done using one of her school photos. I love how happy she looks.

I painted a series of portraits of all the grand kids a couple of years ago. I will be posting them here in the next few weeks, while I am working on a new painting.

Generally, I am a direct painter, I don't do under painting, and frequently mix and blend the colors right on the canvas. The painting I am working on right now will be done in stages similar to those of the old masters.

I'll let you know how it goes...

No comments:

Post a Comment