About Me

My photo
I have been creating things since I was old enough to hold a pencil, a crayon or a needle. You may be surprised what you find here.

Thursday, June 2, 2011

New work coming soon.


I know I haven't posted in a while, there's been a lot going on and I haven't been near the easel for what feels like months. But summer is here and I'll start to have more time to paint so please don't give up on me. These days it seems like the summer is really the only time I have to paint, and I plan to make the most of it this year.

In fact, last weekend I started a new painting commissioned by a friend. Once it's done, I'll post it.

I am also planning a new still life, and thinking about an attempt at a landscape from a photo I took last weekend at a local pond. I might even pack up my easel and paints and spend the day there soon.

I have decided to take on a few commissions over the summer, I have had a few inquiries about painting pets and I'd like to do that. If this is something that interests you, please drop me a note.

Also, if you see a painting that you would like to own (one of mine, of course) please contact me for a price.

No comments:

Post a Comment