About Me

My photo
I have been creating things since I was old enough to hold a pencil, a crayon or a needle. You may be surprised what you find here.

Wednesday, December 22, 2010

Elf with Bear

What fun making this elf was. I loved all the fabrics and putting them together. The bear was hand stitched using a pattern, and I really wish I could remember who created the pattern, it's not my original. The bear is made from ultrasuede and is only about 3" high with arms and legs that move.

I found some miniature holly leaves and berries at a craft store which were perfect to add to her hat. And of course, someone had to have some fur on her boots - it IS the North Pole after all.


Don't forget to enter the drawing for a free painting, submit a comment or follow this blog bt 12/31/10. Winner announced in 8 days on 1/1/11.


Bear detail (left) Face detail (right)

1 comment: