About Me

My photo
I have been creating things since I was old enough to hold a pencil, a crayon or a needle. You may be surprised what you find here.

Monday, December 20, 2010

Jules



Jules is an elf that can sit on a chair, in the tree or on the edge of the mantle. Like all the elves, her fingers are pose-able so that they can hold objects. I frequently sit her on the back of a metal reindeer with a trumpet in her hand, heralding Christmas.



Her boots are fabric, which was painted with acrylic paint after her feet were stuffed, and then varnished. A leather cuff was added after the varnish dried. Jules is one of my favorite elves, she reminds me of a relative I care deeply for, and one day Jules just might be hers.




Ways you can help this blog grow-
  • Follow
  • Tell a friend
  • Link to it on Facebook
  • Share on Twitter
  • Post a comment

CONTEST

Only 11 days left to win a painting. How can you win? Follow this blog or post a comment. Winner will be drawn 1/1/11.


No comments:

Post a Comment